Pencombe Group Parish Council act as the Burial Authority for Pencombe Cemetery.
Please see the below documents for details of the current fees, regulations, application forms and guidance notes.
All forms can be completed on-screen by opening and typing into the pale blue banded boxes on the interactive PDF. Alternatively you can print a blank form and complete by hand. It is advisable to retain a copy for your information.
Further information can be obtained from the Parish Clerk.
- PC_000 Forms Directory
- PC_001 Cemetery Plan
- PC_002 Cemetery Fees
- PC_003 Cemetery Regulations
- PC_005a Exclusive Right of Burial Information
Interment & Memorial Application Forms
- PC_004 Notice of Interment
- PC_005 Exclusive Right of Burial Application Form
- PC_006 Memorial Work Application Form
Exclusive Right of Burial Transfer & Assignment Forms
- PC_007 Statutory Declaration: Possession of Will, not applying for Probate
- PC_008a Statutory Declaration by sole claimant: No Will, No Probate Intestate
- PC_008b Statutory Declaration by two claimants: No Will, No Probate Intestate
- PC_008c Statutory Declaration by multiple claimants: No Will, No Probate Intestate
- PC_009 Statutory Declaration: Possession of Will, Probate pending
- PC_010 Deed of Assignment of Right of Burial
- PC_011 Assent of Executor or Administrator with Probate
Additional Statutory Declaration & Application Forms
- PC_012 Statutory Declaration: Holder Claiming Exclusive Right of Burial
- PC_013 Statutory Declaration: Lost Deed of Grant of Exclusive Right of Burial
- PC_014 Indemnity Agreement Following Loss of Grant of Exclusive Right of Burial
- PC_015 Deed of Surrender of Exclusive Right of Burial